It is Tuesday, 12/18/18, and all is just fine here. We moved today into La Paz and took a mooring just at the entrance to Marina de La Paz. This one belongs to a friend but is immediately next door to where ours is supposed to be. What? Yes, we’ve bought a mooring here. However, the fellow who placed it and manages it for us has been unable to secure the ground tackle to it because of the recent winds and sea state. Once he gets that done we will shift over a few feet to our new home in La Paz. At 1340MST Milagro was secured to the mooring at 24 09.339’N, 110 19.730’W in 17′ of water (and is low tide almost to the minute. The OAT is 79F, it’s 69F in the pool and there is a N breeze blowing 11 to 15kts right now. Forecast calls for 20-25 tonight and tomorrow before starting to settle on Thursday then become mostly calm for a few days starting Friday. The dinghy is launched, we have a dinner invite ashore for tonight and Judy has already been scheduled for a card game tomorrow. I guess we are home! For a while, until well into January I reckon.