Milagro Update

Today is Friday, 4/22/22 and everything here is good. After an overnight pause at Bahia Candeleros we awoke to another heavy, wet fog. Fortunately, it burned off pretty quickly today and we were soon on our way north. We are now settled on the S side of Isla Coronados, a comfortable place to be as a bit of a Norther should blow through over the next couple of days. Plus, its our normal jumping off spot for crossing up to San Carlos. Current wx forecast suggests that Tuesday will be OK for that leap so our plan is to hang out here until making that move. At 1153MDT our anchor was set at 26 06′.167N, 111 16′.848W in 20′ over sand. OAT is 77F, pool is 70F and there is a NW breeze running 10 kts.

Categories: Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Post navigation

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at

%d bloggers like this: